If you are using Profitable Leadership in a workplace or on a device or account issued to you by your employer or another organisation, that company or organisation likely has its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, and retention of communications and content which may apply to your use of the Service. Content that would otherwise be considered private to you or to a limited group of people may, in some cases, be accessible by your coaching programme leader. Please check with your employer about the policies it has in place regarding your content on Profitable Leadership.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and are not obligated to support or update the Service.
Information Collected (the “User Data”)
While Using the Service, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your password created
- Any other profile information that you provide in registering for or using the Service
- Limited aggregate data may be available to the Service
The Service may automatically collect other information about you and/or about your device, including:
- Your IP address
- Service features that you use and the time of your use
We use the User Data collected for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it
- to process and respond to your inquiries and comments
- to send you information about your relationships or transactions
- to administer, operate and improve the Profitable Leadership mobile application and our services and for internal business purposes
- to generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns
- to develop new products and services
- to personalise and enhance your experience using the service
- to compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes
- to prevent fraud and abuse of the Profitable Leadership mobile application and to otherwise protect user and our business
- to assist law enforcement and respondent to subpoenas
User Data Disclosure
- Customer. We disclose certain User Data about your use of the Service to Our customer with which you are employed, affiliated or associated (“Customer”).
- Third-Party Service Providers and Business Partners. We may use third-party service providers and business partners to perform functions in connection with the Profitable Leadership mobile application. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, bankruptcy, reorganisation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may transfer your User Data to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. We reserve the right to investigate fraud and abuse on the Profitable Leadership mobile application and our Services. We may disclose User Data to third parties if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- take action regarding suspected illegal activities
- comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties
- protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others
- respond to claims and legal process
- protect against legal liability
While we take reasonable measures to protect the User Data against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or at transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. You should use caution whenever submitting User Data through an application and take special care in deciding with which information you provide us.
Data Retention Policy
We will retain your User Data for as long as you use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the User Data we have collected may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
Links to Other Websites or Applications
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of your User Data by the Service. To Change Your Information, Including Keeping Your Information Accurate, Please Contact The Customers programme manager who has access to modify your information. If you no longer want this application to collect and use information about you, uninstall the Profitable Leadership mobile application. You can stop all collection of information by the Service by uninstalling the mobile application. You may use the standard uninstall processes available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13 if you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from individual under age 13, please contact us immediately.
Modification of Policy